Agreement on data confidentiality
The UCMS (United Customer Management Services) Group (hereinafter referred to as “We”) is committed to protecting and respecting your confidential information.
Information we may collect about you
We may collect and process the following information about you:
- information that you provide when filling out various forms on our website. This may be information provided during the registration process to use our site, when subscribing to our services, posting materials or requesting additional services. We may also request certain information if you report problems with our site;
- If you contact us, we may retain copies of such correspondence;
- We may also invite you to take part in surveys we conduct for research purposes, but you are not required to answer them;
- Information about your visits to our site, including, but not limited to, traffic data, your location, weblogs, and other communication data, whether we need them for our accounting purposes or not, as well as information about the resources to which you are applying.
IP addresses and cookies
We may collect information about your computer, including, where possible, your IP address, operating system, browser type, for system administration purposes and to provide aggregate reports to our advertisers. This data is statistical information about the browsing history of users of our site and does not imply disclosing the identity of each individual user.
For the same purposes, we may collect information about your Internet history in the form of a cookie, which is stored on your computer’s hard drive. This file contains data sent over the Internet to your hard drive. They help us improve our website, improve the quality of the services provided and personalize them. They help us:
- Determine the number of website visitors and the intensity of calls to it;
- Store information about your preferences, improving the site for the benefit of users;
- Accelerate the site search process;
- Identify you on repeat visits.
Where we store your personal data
The data we collect from you can be translated and stored anywhere in the world. They may also be processed by the personnel of a company located anywhere in the world that works for us or one of our suppliers. By submitting your personal data, you thereby agree to all the conditions for its storage, transfer and processing. We will take all steps reasonably necessary to keep your information secure in accordance with this agreement.
All information you provide is stored on our secure servers. When we provide you (or you choose) a password that gives you access to certain areas of our site, you are responsible for keeping that password confidential. We ask you not to share your password information with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of data over the Internet is not completely secure. While we are committed to doing everything we can to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transfer to our site; any such transfer is made by you at your own risk. Once we receive your information, we use strictly defined procedures and security measures to prevent unauthorized access to it.
Usage of personal information
We use information about you for the following purposes:
- To ensure that the content of the site is presented in the most convenient form for you and your computer;
- To provide you with information, products and services in which you are interested or that we believe may be of interest to you, if you have consented to receive such information;
- To fulfill our obligations arising from contracts concluded between us and you;
- To enable you to participate in the interactive features of our site, when you need it;
- To inform you about changes in the site.
Disclosure of your information
We have the right to disclose your personal information to any member of our group of companies, which includes our subsidiaries, the parent company and all of its divisions.
We have the right to disclose your personal information to third parties:
- If we sell or acquire certain assets and this involves disclosing your personal information to a potential buyer or seller;
- If the company UCMS (United Customer Management Services) Group or a significant part of its assets is acquired by a third party, in this case, the data about its customers is one of the transferred assets of the company;
- In order to protect the interests, property and security of the UCMS (United Customer Management Services) Group, our customers or others.
You have the right to ask us not to use your personal data for marketing purposes. As a rule, we notify you (before starting to collect your data) about our intention to use your data for such purposes or about our intention to disclose your information to third parties for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent this use of information by checking certain lines on our form to collect your data. You can also exercise your right at any time by contacting us on this issue at: firstname.lastname@example.org
The site may from time to time contain links to the websites of our partner networks, websites of advertisers and affiliates. If you click on any of these links, you should be aware that these sites have their own privacy policies for which we are not responsible. We advise you to read the privacy terms of these sites before providing them with personal information.
Access to the information
Applicable law may give you the right to access your credentials. Any such right of access may be exercised in accordance with applicable law. Any request for access may be the basis for paying our costs for providing details of your credentials.
Modification of this Agreement
Any changes that we may make to our privacy agreement in the future will be posted in this section, and if necessary, you will be notified by email.
If you have questions, comments, or queries regarding this privacy agreement, please send them to: email@example.com